Approved in Order no. 10714/2015, changed the designation of the Bachelor's degree by Notice No. 8994/2009 (Diário da República, 2nd series No. 85, 4 May 2009). Accredited by the Agency for Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education | ACEF/1314/15632
Course qualified to enroll in the College of Safety Engineering by the Order of Technical Engineers (OET).
Gomes de Oliveira, PhD
Ensure the development of knowledge, skills, practical abilities, attitudes and behaviors necessary for the training of Safety Technical Engineers and Occupational Safety Higher Technicians.
It is an educational offer in Safety Engineering that addresses Engineering Sciences and, essentially, the aspect of occupational risk, its identification, knowledge and control, that is, a training that allows the efficient and effective application of a Professional Risk Management Process to the concrete situations that the students will find in their future experience in the labor market.
These objectives are realized through training strategies focused on risk prevention and mitigation, relief and emergency, assistance to people and other living beings in distress, protecting cultural and environmental assets and values of high public interest, and supporting the restoration of the normality of life and society.
- Access to the practice of Safety Engineering acts (Diário da República, 2nd series, No. 225, 20 November 2013);
- Occupational Safety Higher Technicians in production or service entities (Diário da República, 1st series, No. 166, 28 August 2012);
- Occupational safety manager and coordinator in works, companies and industries;
- Safety trainer and consultant;
- Occupational safety services auditor;
- Research on occupational safety and health and related fields.
STUDY PLAN 2020/2021
ERASMUS+ - PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY LINKED CURRICULAR UNITS