BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN CONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION ENGINEERING
Approved in Notice no. 6446/2017
Course accredited by the Agency for Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education (A3ES).
Course qualified to enroll in the College of Civil Engineering of the Order of Technical Engineers (OET).
Master Dalila Lopes
Engineer Isabel Martins
The Bachelor's degree in Construction and Rehabilitation Engineering provides a solid training offer, focused on rehabilitation techniques, processes and methodologies, giving its holders the necessary knowledge related to the demanding exercise of 'rehabilitate'. It is, above all, a scientific and technical high-capacity response to the current needs of the construction market but mostly the rehabilitation market.
Contrary to uniformity as the principle that assists the teaching of Engineering, this Bachelor's degree intends to enable its holders to act in a sustained and enlightened manner when asked to intervene in actions that go beyond the new construction, safeguarding the solidity of the scientific and technical bases of Civil Engineering.
The Bachelor in Construction and Rehabilitation Engineering must be able to:
- Analyze, design, propose and execute engineering solutions applied to buildings;
- Develop diagnostic studies for the identified pathologies, propose inspection methodologies, define monitoring strategies and propose rehabilitation techniques;
- Define intervention strategies appropriate to the recent or old constructions to be rehabilitated;
- Elaborate specifications of demanding requirements;
- Define technical specifications of the work to be performed;
- Develop intervention projects;
- Assume, in diverse organizational contexts, responsibilities at the level of the Works Direction and Coordination, whether it is a new work or a rehabilitation work;
STUDY PLAN 2020/2021
ERASMUS+ - PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY LINKED CURRICULAR UNITS