BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN AERONAUTICAL MANAGEMENT
Approved by Order No. 5478/2019 of June 5, 2019. Accredited Course by the Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Agency - ACEF / 1112/15627. Maximum Accreditation 6 years
This course offers solid and advanced training in the field of management, specifically in the context of commercial aviation. In particular, it aims to provide a set of knowledge and tools suitable for the exercise of administrative and commercial functions, as well as the functions of administrating and managing units of institutions pertaining to this activity. This bachelor's degree is aimed at students undergoing initial training, as well as professionals in the sector who wish to develop their skills in the field of management.
To train students and provide them with scientific skills at the management level, adapted to the business of the industry, which includes airports and airlines. Another major focus is on the preparation of future officials based on “core” skills in the Civil Aviation industry, where the link with companies is essential and imperative.
This degree is aimed at society in general, namely: students who have completed secondary school; graduates of other degrees whose professional situation would benefit from in-depth knowledge in the field of aeronautics.
MAIN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
This degree has a strong component in company management, which gives the graduate a wide range of choices in other areas other than the aeronautical business.
As a degree aimed at the aeronautical sector, the graduates will be properly trained to develop the skills acquired in the following areas:
- Aviation Companies
- Handling Agents
- Airline Supply Services
- Flight Schools
Bachelor's Degree in Aeronautical Management
COURSE'S TOTAL DURATION:
6 semesters (3 years).
The Access Regime for International Students is aimed at all applicants who do not have Portuguese nationality. This regime does not apply to the students who: are a European Union Member state national or, despite not being a Member state national, have continuously been living in Portugal for more than two years.
Admission through this regime is subject to:
- Verification of academic qualifications through: Document proof and a written exam on the subjects of the access exams required for the study cycle – in accordance with the application guide of the general regime.
- Verification of language knowledge through document proof.
- The written exam consists of a written test of knowledge on the language in which the study cycle is taught. For both types of verification, an interview will always be conducted.
Application - Documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Transcript of Records from the country of origin or a diploma that attests the successful completion of an educational program and entitles the student to apply for higher education in the country where those certificates were issued;
- Portuguese secondary education diploma or legally equivalent qualification;
- Documentary proof for the verification of the academic qualifications (when applicable)
- Documentary proof for the verification of language knowledge (when applicable)
EQUIPMENT AND TEACHING MATERIAL
The teaching material is provided by the teachers of each curricular unit, including PP slides, videos, scientific articles, exercise manuals, etc.
ERASMUS+ - PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY LINKED CURRICULAR UNITS
There are protocols with several entities, such as TAP Portugal, ANA, Portway, NAV, APPLA, etc.