BRANCH AERONAUTICAL MAINTENANCE AND ENGINEERING
LICENSE + SELF-PROPOSED TMA
- Study Plan of the Degree in Aeronautical Sciences that adds value to the scientific knowledge required for TMA exams;
- TMA B1.1 and B1.2 Study Plan (TMA Course - Turbine and Piston - Part-147 certification - IFA - Industries)
- At the end of Undergraduate Component On-Job Training Maintenance Practice (Part-145 certification - IFA - Industries)
- As a measure of consolidation of more focused knowledge of TMA, the student will attend 250 hours of supplementary training at IFA (Tires).
- IFA Internship - During the course of the course there will be an internship of 2 months per student, up to 5 students simultaneously. The purpose of this internship is for the student to have contact with aircraft maintenance tasks in workshop environment in the IFA hangar. IFA Industries subsidizes this internship by paying a meal allowance of € 6.5 per training day per trainee.
- The teaching materials provided by IFA are the Total Training Support manuals that are a reference in this type of training http://totaltrainingsupport.com/
Ready: 19,950 €
3 annual installments: € 6 650
* Other ISEC Lisboa Costs: Students will still have to pay ISEC Lisboa the fees for access to higher education and enrollment and the fees provided for in the Financial Regulation inherent to the requests that students can make to a Higher Education Institution - Example: Enrollment , statements, certificates, diplomas, examinations, etc.
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION COST
125 € - Application
125 € - Registration
35 € - School File
ACCESS TO CREDIT