Studying in a distance-learning environment can be very convenient, but it also requires management skills, ..
Today we live in an atypical social and public health situation, which demands from each one of us responsib..
Student Residence at Lumiar Academic Campus - Lisbon All rooms have AC, a small fridge (shared by the room us..
Recommendations for students with visual impairment participating in international exchange programmes [..
SHORT CYCLES COMMUNICATION AND MARKETINGDEVELOPMENT OF MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTSDIGITAL MARKETINGGRAPHI..
BRANCH AERONAUTICAL MAINTENANCE AND ENGINEERING
LICENSE + SELF-PROPOSED TMA
- Study Plan of the Degree in Aeronautical Sciences that adds value to the scientific knowledge required for TMA exams;
- TMA B1.1 and B1.2 Study Plan (TMA Course - Turbine and Piston - Part-147 certification - IFA - Industries)
- At the end of Undergraduate Component On-Job Training Maintenance Practice (Part-145 certification - IFA - Industries)
- As a measure of consolidation of more focused knowledge of TMA, the student will attend 250 hours of supplementary training at IFA (Tires).
- IFA Internship - During the course of the course there will be an internship of 2 months per student, up to 5 students simultaneously. The purpose of this internship is for the student to have contact with aircraft maintenance tasks in workshop environment in the IFA hangar. IFA Industries subsidizes this internship by paying a meal allowance of € 6.5 per training day per trainee.
- The teaching materials provided by IFA are the Total Training Support manuals that are a reference in this type of training http://totaltrainingsupport.com/
ACCESS TO CREDIT